We’re very excited to open our brand new volleyball courts at our Meadow!
Court time is available for reservations on Saturday-Monday and for doubles A/Open level pick-up play on Tuesdays.
Please note, play is available for up to 5 on 5 (max 10 guests on court) only.
All guests must fill out a Highland Brewing waiver before playing.
Volleyball by Reservation
All three of our courts are available for reservation on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays.
- Saturdays & Sundays 10am-12pm $10/hr - Family friendly ages 13+
- Players between the ages of 13 and 18 must be accompanied an adult
- Mondays 4pm-8pm $10/hr for adults 21+
- If a court is open on the day of play, guests can walk-up and reserve the court (reservation fee based on the closest half hour timeframe)
- Guests can cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. If weather is bad on day of play, refund will be paid on site.
- Guests are required to fill out a Highland Brewing waiver to play.
- For questions about reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick Up Play Volleyball
- Tuesdays 5-8pm, doubles only, A/open
- Players under 18 must have a parent/guardian onsite
- $5 per person paid at entry (payment may only be made with a credit or debit card)
- 2 men’s courts (court 2 & 3) and 1 women’s court (court 1)
- Guests are required to fill out a Highland Brewing waiver to play
Masks are required when entering the Meadow. As per State guidance, masks are not required during exercise. As a result players are not required to wear masks while they are actively engaged in volleyball play inside the court area. Off the courts, the same mask rules apply to all guests – simply remove masks at a table or seating circle, and wear them when you get up to move elsewhere.