Text to Win DETAILS
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. To enter, text DAYCATION to 313131
2. You must be 21 or older, and you must reside in the United States to enter.
3. You may enter once per day, but only one phone number per entry is allowed.
4. Entries must be received by midnight Eastern on September 30, 2018
5. Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by an independent party, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest. Winner(s) will be notified by phone and text by October 15, 2018. Only one winner per family or household. Prize is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and not exchangeable for any other prize. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided for the text entry, Highland Brewing Company reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion.
6. All prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within 14 days of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within this time period, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification or prize returned to Highland Brewing Company or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
7. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the state of the United States who are 21 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Highland Brewing, Jordan Oil Company, Skyland Distributing Company, Budweiser of Spartanburg Inc., Greenco Beverage Company, Carolina Premium Beverage, Beverage South of Aiken, Mid Carolina Beverage LLC, Crown Beverages Inc, Better Brands Inc, Reyes Beverage Group, their affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and all retail licensees are ineligible. This contest is void where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of individual winners.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, biographical information and/or likeness for purpose of advertising and promotion without further compensation as permitted by law.
9. Prize Details: Prizes valued at $500. Prize includes:1-night stay in Asheville NC; Private VIP tour of Highland Brewing Company (*does not include travel to or from Asheville, or travel when in town. Subject to room availability, some dates excluded, advance notice of desired dates require.) Prize expires 09/30/2019
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold sponsors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitations, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this contest.
11. Conduct and Decisions: By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Highland Brewing Company (Company) personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANYOTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTESTIS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPATE TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.