Hospitality Team Floater
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports to: Guest Experience Director
Location: Asheville, NC
Essential Job Functions
Responsible for serving Highland customers in an efficient, professional, and friendly manner. This position performs multiple tasks within the Hospitality department, including but not limited to parking, merch sales, cleaning and bussing tables.
· Greets and serves customers in a polite, helpful manner
- Sells merchandise and packaged beer, as needed
- Sells tickets at door for events, as needed
- Serves as parking attendant, as needed
- Serves as barback, as needed (including collecting dirty glasses; operating dishwasher; and setting up clean glassware, tables, chairs, etc.)
· Cleans Hospitality department tables, floors, restrooms, outside areas, etc., as needed Performs other duties as assigned
· High school diploma preferred
· Some bartending or related experience and/or craft beer knowledge preferred
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to accurately manage cash and protect other Highland assets
· Ability to operate merchandise point-of-sale system
· Working knowledge of the craft brewing industry preferred
· Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and do physically demanding work is required.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. is required.
· Willingness to work evenings and weekends is required.