We offer free tours of our hilltop brewery seven days a week.
Your guide will share Highland’s history - be ready to hear about our role as beer pioneers in Asheville,
and about our ties to China, Jamaica and the Scots Irish. It all makes sense on the tour!
You’ll also learn about our brewing and packaging processes as you walk through the brewery.
Important guest information:
1. Every guest must wear safety glasses (provided)
2. Open-toed shoes are not allowed (hey OSHA)
3. Tour length is around 45 minutes
4. You’ll start in our Tasting Room
5. Guests under the age of 21 are welcome
6. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
7. Capacity for group tours is set at 25 so that everyone can enjoy the tour
Miss the tour? Grab a pint and enjoy the tasting room, deck, meadow, and rooftop beer garden.
(check calendar for special events)
Our terrific guides give tours to thousands of happy people each year. In lieu of charging for tours, we gratefully accept canned food donations for MANNA FOOD BANK and cash donations to our monthly community partner. Our partner for the month of March is Brain Injury Association of NC
If you enjoy your tour, please consider throwing some good karma into one of the donation receptacles on site.
We look forward to seeing you!
Consider a Driver! Uber or a taxi from downtown Asheville to Highland is quick and easy. Show us your Uber or taxi receipt and get 10% off merchandise on the day you visit. To tour more breweries, check out one of the brewery tour companies in town – Asheville Brews Cruise, Asheville Brewery Tours, and LaZoom Band & Beer Tours.