Guided Production Tours
Enjoy a complimentary 45-minute walking tour of the brewery, including our history as pioneers in craft in North Carolina and the opportunity to learn about our brewing and packaging processes that result in consistently excellent beer.
Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis through our online reservation system below.
Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate in the tour.
All participants, regardless of age, must wear closed-toe shoes and eye protection. All tour guests must have a reservation. Anyone wishing to sample beer should be prepared to present a valid ID.
We cannot guarantee spots for late arrivals.
Interested in booking a private tour? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4:30 PM, 5:45 PM
4:30 PM, 5:45 PM, 6:30 PM
2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:30 PM
2:30 PM, 4:30 PM
Important Tour Information
- Every guest must wear safety glasses (provided)
- Open-toed shoes are not allowed (OSHA)
- Tour length is around 45 minutes
- You’ll start in our Tasting Room
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate in the tour
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Capacity for group tours is set at 25
Can’t make it to a tour? Grab a pint and enjoy our tasting room or rooftop.