rehearsal dinners - weddings - conventions - trade shows
corporate meetings - performances - seminars
Rooftop views and industrial-chic event center - only at Highland
Our new Event Center and Rooftop Beer Garden are open! Looking for the perfect spot for a wedding, fundraiser or other meeting or event? We’re pleased to offer Highland Brewing as your dream location. Adjoining our Rooftop Beer garden, our brand new, state-of-the-art facility boasts 2 levels of seating, multiple bars, complimentary WiFi, changing room, and apermanent stage with lighting and A/V. We can accommodate groups of up to 500. Interested in learning more? Call Christine Kavanagh at 704-650-6564 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour or inquire about availability!
Imagine sipping on a perfect pint while overlooking the inner workings of Highland Brewing Company. Or, drink in the views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the tree covered hillsides that surround the brewery. You can, and so can your guests, be close to the craft when you host your event in our newly opened event center and rooftop bar.
Reservations are available now for this two-level, indoor event space and outdoor rooftop bar that pairs Highland’s well known industrial chic ambiance with a perfect pour of expertly crafted beer.
View more photos here on Facebook.
· With the ground floor, the mezzanine and the rooftop bar available as one space or as three independent spaces, the event center is perfect for large-scale and small-scale events.
· Soaring ceilings flood both levels of the indoor event center with natural light from the massive clerestory windows. Sunsets are epic; mountain views are expansive.
· The professional prep kitchen is available to your caterer of choice, and we’re happy to recommend any of the talented catering chefs in this Foodtopia.
· Changing rooms are available for the bride and the groom.
· All three levels are connected by stairs and an elevator, making every area wheelchair accessible.
· The repurposed shipping container serves as the bar and bathrooms on the rooftop bar.
· The stage with AV capabilities is perfect for awards banquets, concerts, bands and other performances.
· Maximum occupancy inside is 397 guests, with up to 145 guests on the mezzanine.
· Maximum occupancy on the rooftop bar is 300 guests.
Commitment to Sustainability
The event center and rooftop bar reflect Highland’s commitment to sustainability, so you can feel good about hosting your event in a green space:
· 100% solar powered brewery on sunny days.
· Bartops made from white oak, harvested on the property.
· Reused concrete from old floors.
· Rooftop decking made of cypress.
· High-efficiency, Low-E glass windows regulate temperate and reduce AC and heat use.
· Infrastructure underneath the floor to harvest rainwater.
Talk to us if your dream event involves an authentic craft brewery experience in the beautiful Western North Carolina mountains.
Please contact Christine Kavanagh at 704-650-6564 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Capacity (3,358 sq ft)
Classroom: N/A Theatre: 250
Banquet: 200 Reception: 300
Capacity (1,620 sq ft)
Classroom: N/A Theatre: N/A
Banquet: 80 Reception: 150
Capacity (2,817 sq ft)
Classroom: 60 Theatre: 200
Banquet: 150 Reception: 300
Catering Kitchen, stage with AV
GROUND FLOOR & MEZZANINE COMBINED
Capacity (4,437 sq ft)
Classroom: N/A Theatre: N/A
Banquet: 220 Reception: 400
Asheville’s first legal brewery since Prohibition, we are also a small, family-owned business building on the American Dream.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org